Testro-X is a masculine health supplement made by a company called Truth Nutraceuticals.
They claim to have spent 10 years researching and formulating this supplement to provide the male body with the ability to help itself by:
- Increasing energy.
- Boosting natural testosterone production.
- Building muscle.
- Increasing strength and performance.
- Eliminating stress.
- Elevating mood.
- Improving motivation and drive.
I’ve been starting to hear some buzz about this product, so I thought it was time we took a look.Click Here
to jump to my personal results with Testro-x.
Watch My Video Review Or Scroll Down To Read More
What Is Testro-X?
Truth Nutraceuticals doesn’t technically call Testro-X a testosterone booster.
It’s a masculine health supplement meant to be taken every day to improve your energy and muscle building capacity, while lowering your stress levels, so your body is working for, not against, itself.
If you’re looking for a straight up testosterone booster, Check out our pick of the 5 Top Testosterone Booster available at GNC
Naturally boosting testosterone levels is part of the plan for improving masculine health, and if I had to put Testro-X into a supplement category, that testosterone booster would be what I would choose.
But this supplement is more than that, at least that’s the claim – that it provides you with the micro-nutrients you need to thrive at optimal capacity in all areas of your life.
Let’s take a deeper look into the ingredients, results, and customer feedback, for a better idea of whether or not Testro-X does what it claims.
Looking To REALLY Get Ripped?
Click Here to download my FREE "How To Get Ripped Quickly" eBook!!
Typically testosterone boosters (like the one’s I’ve personally tested), contain ingredients like D-Aspartic Acid, Tribulus Terrestris, and / or DHEA.
This is not the case with Testro X.
The 9 ingredients in Testro-X are split up into 3 nutrient blends.
The Micronutrient Activation Blend with 3 micro-nutrients needed for the body to produce increased amounts of testosterone.
- Zinc Gluconate which is essential to the body’s natural testosterone production process.
There is a clear correlation between zinc levels and testosterone levels.
- Magnesium Citrate which can increase free testosterone levels by inhibiting the effect of Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG) which binds to testosterone molecules, making them essentially useless.
By inhibiting this action, Magnesium can lead to increased free testosterone levels.
- Boron Citrate which has been shown to have the ability to increase free testosterone levels, reduce estrogen levels, and increase DHT.
The Stress Reduction Blend because increased stress can have a negative effect on testosterone levels, and they can cause testosterone to convert into estrogen. The Stress Reduction Blend uses the following ingredients to reduce stress hormone levels in order to maintain high testosterone levels:
- Organic Ashwagandha (KSM-66) which is known as an adaptagen with the ability to improve the way your body responds to stress- both physical and mental.
It does this by reducing levels of the stress hormone cortisol, which in turn leads to increased testosterone levels, improved sperm quality, and reduced stress levels.
- Forskohlii Root Extract which increases cellular energy production (cAMP).
This also increases both testosterone production and the androgen receptor so that increased testosterone goes to good use.
The LH Surge Blend for activating the process by which the body produced testosterone.
In order for testosterone to be present in the body, Luteinizing Hormone (LH) needs to signal the testes to produce and release it.
Increasing the amount of LH increases the signaling.
In order to increase LH, you first need to increase its precursor – GnRH (Gonadotropin-release hormone)
- Inositol which is a precursro to GnRH
- L-Theanine which provides a relaxed calm feeling and triggers GABA neurons to release GnRH
- L-Glycine which is also an amino acid that produces calm, which it blocks stress hormones and increases GnRH release.
The final ingredient is Bioperine, which improves absorption of the rest of the ingredients, making them more efficient and effective.
Instructions on the package state to take 3 capsules per day.
Using the 3 proprietary blends, the breakdown of effects they claim you’ll experience goes like this:
- Improved relaxation and sleep for better, quicker, and more complete tissue repair after working out or just after a long day.
- Increased metabolism to keep your weight and energy at the proper levels
- Protection against excess stress as well as bolstered tolerance for stress.
The less stress is acting on your body, the healthier your systems will remain.
- Bolstered immune systems through the pathway of managing stress.
Excess stress takes a toll on your immune system, leaving you susceptible to seasonal and long terms disease and illness.
- Strength and muscle increases due to the increase in testosterone levels, which cause improved fat burning as well as better post workout recovery.
Testro-X Side Effects
According to Truth Nutraceuticals, there are no reported side effects associated with Testro-X.
Looking at the ingredients list, I would say this is probably true.
Of course, an allergic or other unexplained reaction is always possible, but significant issues would be unexpected.
Along with the explanation of how each ingredient in the formula works, Testro-X notes several studies to back up their claims.
This can be extremely helpful and it certainly does add credibility to the components chosen to be in the formal.
Some of the more prominent studies that they reference include that of:
- Since Withania Somnifera has been noted to reduce stress levels in males, and stress has been reported as a causative factor in male infertility, Testro X adds a significant dose to their blend. (Source)
- The effects of magnesium supplementation on strength training in humans. This study concluded that males aged 18 – 30 who were administered 8 mg per kg of body weight per day noticed significant differences in testosterone gains versus those in the control group. (Source)
- The effect of exhaustion exercise on Thyroid hormones and testosterone levels of elite athletes taking zinc. The study concluded that during very strenuous exercise, both levels of thyroid hormones and testosterone levels were inhibited. Consumption of Zinc actually prevented this inhibition, leading to increased performance in wrestlers. (Source)
- The impact of Zinc on the level of sex hormones in male patients with hemodialysis. The study found that zinc supplementation actually increased the serum levels of sex hormones in hemodialysis patients, and may help with ED issues. (Source)
- The effects that zinc has on fertility, noting that consumption of zinc correlated with increased sperm count. (Source)
Where to Buy Testro-X
The primary purchasing point for Testro-X is through the Truth Nutraceuticals website.
There, a single bottle, representing a one month supply costs $54.95.If you want to save a bit of money, you can order multiple bottles at once.For instance 2 bottles costs $100. 01 (bringing the per bottle price down to $50) and a 90-day supply costs $140.
There is a 60 day money back guarantee on all orders placed with the website.This applies to opened and used bottles in addition to unopened ones.
Testro-X is also sold at Amazon.com.There, a single bottle is offered for the same $54.95 they charge on the website.
My Personal Testro X Results
So anyway, as far as my personal results, I gotta say I was actually really impressed with this one.
I think I got this bottle about 12 days ago and I’ve been taking it pretty religiously ever since.
The directions on the Testro X label state that you should take 3 capsules daily, but they don’t really specify when you should take them.
However, if you look on their website it does say that you should take it before bed after dinner at some point.
Usually with these testosterone boosters I don’t seem to notice any effects in the first few days, and then around like the 4th or 5th day I’ll start feeling it.
This was not the case with this one.
I actually started feeling the effects probably within a few hours of taking my first dose.
It’s kind of a hard feeling to describe, but basically I was feeling more content and relaxed then I normally do.
Um I noticed after a few days that I seemed to be sleeping better, having more productive days, and just generally felt more energy throughout the day.
Another nice effect was the morning boners I was getting with Testro-X.
I normally wake up with a morning wood and it usually goes away after like 10 or 15 minutes, but after a few days of taking this stuff it was lasting like a friggin half hour.
Not necessarily a bad thing I guess.
I’ve only been taking it for about 10 days or so, so I haven’t noticed really any difference in muscle size, strength gains, or any of that stuff.
But the energy I’m getting from it is definitely allowing me to push through my workouts a lot easier than before.
Other Testro-X Reviews
Customer feedback is so important when trying to determine the actual effectiveness of a supplement.For Testro-X, there’s actually plenty, and it’s a pretty mixed bag.
Of the 103 customer reviews currently posted to the product page, nearly half are 5-star reviews, while over a quarter were given only 1 star.
That’s a wide discrepancy indicating, it would seem, that people either love Testro-X or hate it.
Here’s a small sampling of what the 5-star reviews are like:
And here’s what some of the 1-star reviewers had to say:
With such contradictory reviews, it’s tough to get a real handle on how well a testosterone booster really works.
So I’ve decided to test it out myself. I just ordered some.
I’ve got a few products ahead of Testro-X in the testing queue so it may take a while to get to it.
But after I’ve tried it out, I’ll come back and update this review.
Testro-X Pros and Cons
Advantages of Testro-X
- The formula is all natural.
- Each ingredient is backed up by studies which the website cites.
- There’s a 60-day money back guarantee.
- Testro-X focuses on overall male health, with a focus on natural testosterone production.
Disadvantages of Testro-X
- The customer feedback is so mixed, making it difficult to make a real determination based on it.
- Some of the studies cited used much larger doses than those in Testro-X.
The Bottom Line
I like the approach Testro-X uses.
Rather than just presenting itself as a natural testosterone booster, it connects itself to all the benefits to male health that improved testosterone levels and other nutrients can lead to.
This makes it a more well-rounded product that can appeal to a wider audience.
It’s clear the folks at Truth Nutraceuticals have set out to make a great supplement, putting much research and thought into the creation of their product.
One thing that’s important to remember about nutritional supplements is that they don’t work the same for everyone.
This could explain the disparity in Amazon feedback.I look forward to seeing how Testro-X affects me.
Have You Used Testro-X?
Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Testosterone BoostersAffiliate Disclosure
Check Out My Top Choice For T Boosters - Testofuel Click Here To Read My Review
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
Hello this medicine increase penis size endovex and how long take time -Tek
Unfortunately a pill cannot increase your size. Check out a water based pump from Bathmate: https://www.supplementcritique.com/bathmate-hydromax-xtreme-review/ or an extender device called Phallosan Forte: https://www.supplementcritique.com/phallosan-forte-review-does-it-really-work/- Rob