Ultra Turbo HG Overview
You’ve heard of the expression, “Everything but the kitchen sink.” It’s basically stating that one way to approach a problem is to throw every possible solution you can think of at it, hoping something will achieve success. Well, that’s the way most male enhancement supplements work. They pack those little pills full of every herbal extract that might possibly have a beneficial effect. The trouble with these is that they too often contain a little of everything but not enough of anything to really be effective.
Ultra Turbo HG, from Real Advantage Nutrients, takes a different approach. It focuses basically on one thing, and that one thing is better erections. The marketing for this product promises that your rock solid erections will last as long as you want them to, shifting your sex life into overdrive at any age. And the formula is equally as pared down.
There are only two active ingredients in Ultra Turbo HG. They are:
- Epimiedium Extract (standardized to 10% Icariin). Epimedium is thought to work as a PDE5 inhibitor. PDE5 is the substance in your body that causes you to lose your erection. So by inhibiting its action, Epimedium helps you maintain and sustain your erection for longer. This is basically how the prescription erectile dysfunction medications work. Epimedium also helps increase the body’s natural nitric oxide production, which can lead to better erections in the first place.
- Cnidium Monnieri is an aphrodisiac that helps boost libido and also increases nitric oxide production so you get more blood flowing into your penis during the arousal phase and less flowing out while you’re trying to maintain your erection.
Ultra Turbo HG is a daily supplement with a recommended dose of 1 capsule per day.
Ultra Turbo HG Pros and Cons
Recognizing that there are good and bad points to just about everything, we’ve made a list of each for Ultra Turbo HG.
Advantages of Ultra Turbo HG
- The formula is simple and focused.
- The ingredients are all natural.
- Ultra Turbo HG is inexpensive.
- There is a money back guarantee.
Disadvantages of Ultra Turbo HG
- Even though the ingredient list is kept short, the formula does not contain high levels of the ingredients it does contain.
- Some side effects, like headaches and nausea, have been reported.
- Ultra Turbo HG doesn’t address testosterone levels.
Where to Buy
If you’re interested, you can purchase Ultra Turbo HG through the Real Advantage Nutrients website. A single bottle (a one month supply) costs $19.95. Discounts are available is you buy more than one bottle at a time, and there is a money back guarantee.
Sometimes simple is best. I don’t think that’s the case here. By focusing almost exclusively on blood flow, Ultra Turbo HG had the chance to load up on the primary ingredient, Epimedium, but didn’t. That leaves this herbal male enhancement falling short. Considering as well the reported side effects, and even though it’s cheap, I’d say don’t waste your time with Ultra Turbo HG.
Have You Used Ultra Turbo HG? Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Male EnhancementAffiliate Disclosure
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY affordable option to getting both girth and length gains, at a fraction of the price of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
Want To REALLY Get Bigger? Click Here To See Products That WORK!
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
Can ultra turbo increase pennies size? -Kingsely
No, no pill can do that. For increased size, you'll need to do manual exercises such as the ones in my free ebook and/or use a device such as the Phallosan Forte.- Rob