Testosyn Ingredients and How It Works
Testosyn Vs. Testofuel
Pros and Cons
Where To Buy
Testosterone is the very important male sex hormone that keeps you functioning healthily in so many ways:
- It helps your body burn more fat and preserve more lean muscle.
- It increases your sex drive and improves your sexual performance.
- It keeps your energy and mood up.
- It gives you an added boost in strength and endurance.
- It provides an overall boost in male health.
Unfortunately, as we get older, our bodies produce less and less testosterone, and eventually at around 30-35, we start to see it’s effects.
We’re tired, lethargic, fat, lazy, and uninterested.
This may be a bit of an exaggeration for most, but the point is that the effects do indeed become noticeable, and they are not pleasant.
The problems aren’t usually severe enough to warrant actual hormone replacement therapy, but a natural boost is most definitely in order.
That’s where XPI Testosyn comes in.
It’s the testosterone boosting entry for XPI, and it’s getting some pretty good word of mouth, so let’s see what we found out about it.
XPI Testosyn Ingredients and How They Work
The XPI Testosyn formula contains several of the most common natural testosterone boosting ingredients, including:
- Testofen which comes from Fenugreek seeds.
It’s been shown in a double blind placebo controlled study to increase levels of free testosterone in 8 weeks.
- D-Aspartic Acid which is known for a very successful study where it increased testosterone by 42% in just 12 days.
- Tribulus Terrestris which is also though to increase testosterone levels and has actually been proven to boost libido.
- Horny Goat Weed which increases Nitric Oxide levels for better workout and bedroom performance.
- Maca Root which is said to improve mood and may help boost testosterone levels.
- Mucuna Pruriens which boosts libido and may encourage the production of both testosterone and Human Growth Hormone (HGH).
- Eurycoma Longifolia which increases levels of free testosterone by inhibiting the action of SHBG (Sex Hormone Binding Globulin) which would otherwise render some of your testosterone bound and unavailable for use.
- Boron which also decreases the level of SHBG in your body.
- Bioperine, which is derived from black pepper, helps the other ingredients in the formula to be more efficiently available for use.
Click Here to see a picture of the ingredients label.
How should I take it?
The recommended dose on the directions label is 3 XPI Testosyn capsules a day.
Testosyn Vs. Testofuel
There’s some pretty big differences (as well as some similarities) between Testosyn and my top choice for testosterone boosters, Testofuel.
Both of them contain D-Aspartic Acid, with Testosyn topping it off at 1500 mg per serving while Testofuel has 2300 mg per serving.
The effective dose range for D-AA is between 2,000 and 3,000 mg, which they both fall into because with Testosyn you have to take 2 servings per day.
With Testofuel, you can opt to take 1 dose of 4 capsules once a day, or spread it out by taking 1 capsule 4 times a day.
I prefer the former rather than the latter.
Common ingredients between both include:
- Vitamin D
- Fenugreek Extract
While they do share these ingredients, Testosyn also contains Boron, Tribulus Terrestris, Eurycoma Longifolia, Maca Root extract, and Bioperine.
However, it DOES contain essential t boosting ingredients like Magnesium, Vitamin B6, Siberian Ginseng, and Oyster extract.
One thing I do want to note is that because Testosyn contains Tribulus, if you’re a college or professional athlete this may be a problem.
Tribulus is banned by most sports organizations, and it may show up on a drug test if they’re checking for it.
Price-wise, they’re pretty close to each other. Testosyn costs $59 for one bottle, while Testofuel costs $65 for one bottle.
However, once you start to order larger quantities, this is where the price starts to diverge.
For example, if you buy 2 boxes of Testosyn, it will cost you $110 total. That includes a free bottle of their Xtreme ZMA, whish is short for Zinc, Magnesium, and Vitamin B6.
If you order 2 boxes of Testofuel, it will run you about $130. Both offer free shipping in the US for orders of this size.
If you want to save like $1, you can opt to order Testosyn on Amazon.
While I haven’t had a chance to personally test out Testosyn yet, it does look promising. Out of the 180 reviews on Amazon, a good majority of guys have rated it 4 stars or better.
Of course, reviews on Amazon are not always that accurate, but it’s at least a start.
Out of the 3 dozen or so testosterone boosting supplements I’ve tested thus far, Testofuel has so far been the best. You can read more about in my experience in my review here.
I plan on trying out Testosyn very soon, and will come back and update my results once I’ve done so.
XPI Testosyn Pros and Cons
Advantages of XPI Testosyn
- The formula is very complete and well-rounded.
- There’s a money back guarantee.
- The XPI Testosyn reviews I’ve seen have all been favorable.
- Some of the ingredients have been clinically proven to work.
- A bottle can last up to 60 days.
Disadvantages of XPI Testosyn
- The 3 capsule dose can be a little tough.
Where to Buy
You can purchase XPI Testosynonline through XPI or Amazon.The official website has a 60 day supply selling for $59.95. If you buy multiple bottles, you’ll get a small discount as well as a free gift. Amazon also sells XPI Testosyn.Their price is $49.95 per bottle.
Unfortunately, as of this review it doesn’t appear that they sell Testosyn in stores like GNC, Walmart, Walgreens, CVS, or Vitamin Shoppe.
It does appear that they sell it worldwide, including countries such as the UK, Australia, New Zealand, and Canada.
XPI Testosyn looks like a solid product with a nice, complete formula, good reviews, and a money back guarantee.It’s also an added bonus that a bottle lasts a full 2 months.
If you’re in the market for testosterone booster, XPI Testosyn is a good choice.
Have You Used XPI Testosyn?
Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Testosterone BoostersAffiliate Disclosure
Check Out My Top Choice For T Boosters - Testofuel Click Here To Read My Review