Alpha Levo IQ
Cognitive support supplements might very well be the multivitamins of the 21st century.
Whether you’re in school, starting your career, trying to break through with a raise or promotion, or just struggling to make ends meet and keep it together while providing for your family, everybody is looking for that extra something that propels them forward toward their goals.
But many shy away from these drugs because of their potential side effects and harsh withdrawals.
If you’re one of the thousands of people searching for the best brain booster for you, Alpha Levo IQ is one of your many options.
What Is Alpha Levo IQ?
Alpha Levo IQ is a cognitive enhancement supplement that claims to be called “Genius in a Bottle” by scientists.
Among the benefits they claim you can expect are:
- Laser focus.
- Greater mental clarity.
- Improved memory.
- Boosted energy.
- More creative thinking.
These are all great achievements if you can get them, but the question is really whether or not you can get them.
We’ve personally tested DOZENS of these supplements over the years, and many of them made those very same promises with very little results.
We’ll take a look at the formula, customer feedback, clinical studies, and any other information we can find to determine the actual effectiveness offered by Alpha Levo IQ.
Alpha Levo IQ Ingredients
Nailing down the precise Alpha Levo IQ formula proved to be a bit difficult.
At the official website, they tout 4 “Synergized Brain Enhancing Ingredient Blends”:
- FocusMax which improves attention span and focus so you can think quickly and clearly.
- NeuroShield which protects your brain cells against the expected damage of aging and stress.
- NeuroSyn which helps the different parts of your brain synchronize and work together to improve mood and verbal fluency.
- ReCognit which boosts memory and increases your ability to absorb new information, much like a sponge.
But when I had the chance to look at the actual ingredient label on the bottle, these “blends” were not included.
In fact, no blends were listed at all, just straight ingredients with their corresponding amounts.
This is preferred actually, just a little confusing because of Alpha Levo IQ’s previous talk of blends.
In any case, it appears as thought the Alpha Levo IQ formula is comprised of:
- Vitamin B6 which improves cell to cell communication.
- Folate which can help improve mood while optimizing normal brain function
- Vitamin B12 which can improve all day energy and improve focus and attention.
- Zinc which improves memory and enhances learning by supporting communication with the hippocampus.
- Ginkgo Biloba which has been shown to improve memory in those with cognitive loss.
- Gingeng which can relax the nervous system and enhance problem solving skills.
- Vinpocetine which decreases anxiety and improves sleep.
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine which is given to Alzheimer’s patients to improve memory and fight depression.
- Huperzine A which is often used in brain boosting supplements to improve memory and enhance creativity by encouraging lucid dreaming.
- Phosphatidylserine which is also used by patients with Alzheimer’s Disease to improve cognition by protecting cell health.
Here’s a snapshot of the label:
A common concern we have with brain boosting supplements is whether or not the ingredients are present in large enough quantities to produce the associated desired effect.Frequently, we’ll find products that list all the right ingredients, only to find out they use so little of them as to not really be effective at all.
Unfortunately, at least as it relates to some of the ingredients, this is also the case with Alpha Levo IQ.
Take Phosphatidylserine for example.
The recommended dose for cognitive enhancement is 100 mg taken 3 times daily for a total of 300 mg per day.
Alpha Levo IQ contains only 5 mg per daily dose.
Clearly, this is insufficient to achieve the best potential benefit.
Similarly, the recommended daily dose of Acetyl L Carnitine falls between 500 and 2000 mg. A daily serving of Alpha Levo IQ contains only 50 mg.
The recommended daily dose of Vinpocetine is 15-60 mg. Alpha Levo IQ contains only 5 mg.
You get the idea.
With ingredient after ingredient, Alpha Levo IQ comes up short.
So our next step in determining whether or not it’s effective and worth trying is to see what actual customers have to say about the stuff.
Alpha Levo IQ Reviews
There are no independent retailers selling Alpha Levo IQ, which means there really are no independent customer reviews either.
The closest thing available are “testimonials” at the official website, which are notoriously unreliable.
Supplement companies are known to manufacture positive testimonials or at the very least cherry pick the ones that put them in the best light.
Here are the testimonials for Alpha Levo IQ:
They definitely fit the profile of manufactured testimonials, right down to the stock photo images.
Who Makes Alpha Levo IQ?
Alpha Levo IQ is made and sold by Edge Bioactives, a nutritional supplement company based in New Jersey.
They are best known for making the testosterone booster Spartagen XT, but they also make male enhancement supplements like RAIL and cognitive enhancements like Alpha Levo IQ.
For a company that makes and sells several products, they don’t seem to put a whole lot of effort into maintaining a good reputation.
Their products are often sold using the popular “free trial offer” scam that lures unsuspecting customers into repeat billing month after month.
If you’re not familiar with this scam, I highly recommend you read my complete expose: Free Trial Supplement Scams – The Ugly Truth
As a result, Edge Bioactives has pissed off a lot of customers, many of whom have spread the word by filing complaints with the Better Business Bureau.
Where to Buy
As is the case with most Edge Bioactives products, Alpha Levo IQ is sold through the free trial option as well as by straight sale through the Edge Bioactives website.
If you choose the free trial, be aware that signing up for it will automatically sign you up for ongoing monthly shipments until you contact them to cancel.
If you opt for the straight sale, the cost of one bottle is $69.
Edge Bioactives offers a 30-day money back guarantee on all their products.
In order to use it, you’ll need to contact the company at 1-855-550-0981 or [email protected] within 30 days of placing your order.
Alpha Levo IQ Pros and Cons
Advantages of Alpha Levo IQ
- The ingredients are all natural.
- You can purchase it using either the “free trial” program or just a straight sale.
- There is a money back guarantee.
Disadvantages of Alpha Levo IQ
- The ingredient amounts are small – potentially too small to have the desired effect.
- The free trial scam could catch you up in monthly payments you never intended to enact.
- Edge Bioactives has a pretty mixed reputation, with lots of customers complaining of deceit as well as unresponsive service.
Alpha Levo IQ – The Bottom Line
There’s no question that tens of thousands of people want to gain any advantage they can when it comes to improving their cognitive performance.
In today’s competitive world, we have to look for all the advantages we can get.
Brain boosting supplements can help.
Many people conduct extensive research on individual ingredients, and put together their own stacks based on their particular needs.
But most of us choose to rely on pre made formulas like Alpha Levo IQ.
Alpha Levo IQ contains many of the best ingredients in its formula, but unfortunately it uses such small amounts it’s tough to imagine it being very effective at all.
Canned testimonials don’t instill much confidence either.
Add the fact that Edge Bioactives has a fairly shady reputation as unresponsive to customer concerns, and it becomes pretty clear that Alpha Levo IQ is not your best choice.
Have You Used Alpha Levo IQ? Leave Your Review Below!
Our Top Choice For Nootropics – Optimind
It’s made up of a high quality combination of all natural ingredients that are designed to promote laser focus, increase memory, cognition, and energy, and help to improve overall concentration.
Click Here to learn more in my official review.
There are no user reviews for this post.