Brain Alert Overview
Do you reach your cognitive potential on a daily basis? Chances are you do not. Well, there’s a pill for that. They’re called smart drugs and they say they can improve your cognitive ability on all sorts of levels. One such smart drug (or ADD/ADHD alternative as they are sometimes known) is Brain Alert.
The promise of Brain Alert is that with it, your productivity will increase as your energy levels go up and your ability to sort, store, maintain, and recall information increases.
You’ll also experience an elevation of mood (with decreased stress and anxiety levels) and an better ability to focus and concentrate as more oxygen and blood are transported to and from your brain.
Brain Alert Ingredients and How They Work
The way Brain Alert is supposed to work is by improving the way oxygen is delivered to the brain and increasing the speed of communication between cells. It increases neurotransmitter uptake which causes an elevation of mood, memory, concentration and energy. There are also ingredients that perform an adaptogenic function, improving the body’s response to stress, both physical and mental.
Some of the ingredients in Brain Alert that perform these functions are:
- Choline, Ginkgo Biloba, N-Acetyl Tyrosine, Gotu Kola, and DMAE for focus and concentration. These compounds are known as nootropics, and they increase the uptake of neurotransmitters.
- Folic Acid, Vinpocetine, Ashwaghanda, Acetyl l-Carnitine, and Huperzine A for memory. Some of these ingredients are nootropics, some of them adaptogens. They all function together to improve memory and concentration.
- CoQ10 and R-Alpha Lipoic Acid are antioxidants to help protect the brain from damage caused by free radicals.
Thiamine, Riboflavin, Methylcobalamin, Panax Ginseng, Pantothenic Acid, and Niacinamide are all there for energy increases to help you maintain the stamina and drive to achieve the goal.
The dosage instructions are to take 1 to 3 capsules each morning. You should start out with one and see if you need to up the dose after a few days. It is recommended that you cycle Brain Alerton for 5 days then off for 2 so you don’t develop a tolerance.
Click Here to see a photo of the label.
Brain Alert Pros and Cons
Advantages of Brain Alert
- There is a money-back guarantee.
- It contains some brain boosting ingredients.
- Brain Alert reviews by customers tend toward the positive.
Disadvantages of Brain Alert
- The dosing schedule is a little complicated.
- There is little information regarding the manufacturer.
Where to Buy
You can purchase Brain Alert online at the product website or Amazon. If you buy at the product website, you’ll pay $34.95 for a month’s supply. You can also sign up for a monthly subscription which will cost you $29.95 per month, a savings of $5 per bottle. If you buy from the website, you’ll be covered by the 30 day money back guarantee.
In terms of both price and ingredients, Brain Alert falls pretty much in the middle. There are, however, plenty of happy customers who’ve written about how much they get out of taking Brain Alert. Combining all the factors known to us, we think Brain Alert is worth a go. It seems to work for lots of people, and if it works for you, it could be a viable, affordable option.
Have You Used Brain Alert? Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 NootropicsAffiliate Disclosure
Have you used this supplement?
brain alert works
this product really works , i started brain alert since 10 days already i am focussed regained my memory as i was 25 year by the way i am 70 years old i do not hesitate anymore to search for words or names.
1 out of 2 people found this review helpful.
Want To See What SupplementsWork Like Adderall? Click Here To Find Out!