There’s a whole new crop of supplements out there. They go by a bunch of different names.
Memory enhancers, brain vitamins, memory supplements to mention a few.
They claim to improve your memory, focus, and concentration so that you can perform at your peak whether you’re trying to get ahead and live your ultimate life as a student, an employee, an entrepreneur, or a parent. So do they work?
Today, we’re asking that question particularly about the product, FocalFuel.
We have to admit.
FocalFuelsounds pretty amazing.
Who wouldn’t want benefits like these:
- Increased productivity
- Elevated mood
- Use of your full brain potential
- Greater focus, clarity, and memory
- Better relationships and quality of life
The idea is that if you feed your brain the nutrients it needs, it will work for you and reward you in ways you never knew possible.
So next we’ll look at what kinds of nutrients we’re talking about.
FocalFuel Ingredients and How They Work
The FocalFuel formula is made up of 7 key ingredients:
- Ginkgo Biloba has been used for centuries in China to improve memory and concentration.
- Aceteyl-L-Carnitine improves mental clarity, mood, focus, and memory.
It also helps protect brain cells from free radicals.
- DMAE has been shown to be a potent mood enhancer. It makes you more alert and persistent.
- Vinpocetine helps improve memory and cognitive performance.
By improving circulation, it increases the amount of oxygen getting to the brain.
- Bacopin helps improve your capacity for learning and retention.
John’s Wort helps combat depression, improve mood, and increase mental well-being.
- Phosphatidylserine helps fight against age-relate decline in brain function and thinking skills.
The recommended dose is 2 capsules each day with water, one in the morning and one in the early afternoon.
The effects can begin to be noticed almost immediately, and they increase over time.
Click Here to see a picture of the label.
FocalFuel Pros and Cons
There are two sides to every story.
Knowing this and making sure to understand both sides is a great way to know that you’re making the right decision about a product.
Advantages of FocalFuel
- There is a 60 day money-back satisfaction guarantee.
- The few FocalFuel reviews we found were positive, written by happy customers who’ve had great success using it.
- It doesn’t require a prescription.
- There is a free gift with purchase.
- It can increase your productivity and output.
Disadvantages of FocalFuel
- One of the ingredients,DMAE, may not be available for long due some FDA concerns about its safety.
- It can get expensive over the long term.
Where to Buy
You can purchase FocalFuel online at their website.
A single bottle, a one month supply, costs $49.99.If you buy multiple bottles at once, you’ll be afforded a significant savings.
The least expensive per botter deal is 7 bottles for $289.97, which works out to just under $41.50 per month.
FocalFuel would like you to believe that they are a team of scientists dedicated to improving brains and lives, working to find the next big breakthrough in cognitive science.
In reality, they are a one-product company who sells their wares exclusively on the internet.
You may derive some benefit from FocalFuel, but I wouldn’t count on it to be very much.
Have You Used FocalFuel? Leave Your Review Below!
Our Top Choice For Nootropics – Optimind
It’s made up of a high quality combination of all natural ingredients that are designed to promote laser focus, increase memory, cognition, and energy, and help to improve overall concentration.
Click Here to learn more in my official review.
How People Found This Review:and focal fuel
Want To See What Supplements
Work Like Adderall? Click Here To Find Out!