Super Brain Booster Overview
Nutritional supplement makers can be divided up into at least 2 categories, probably more. There are single product companies that see a need and create a product to fill it, and there are companies who’s entire business is making supplements to address all kinds of health issues. Wellness Resources belongs to the second category, as they make over 100 supplements for everything from multivitamins, to thyroid supplements, to weight loss aids.
Super Brain Booster is their memory supplement. It’s for anyone who wants to improve their focus, memory, and ability to learn and retain information. Whether you’re an athlete striving for your peak mental performance, a student wanting to maximize the benefits of your study time, or a senior citizen trying to regain the recall capacity you had years ago, Wellness Resources says you can benefit from taking Super Brain Booster.
The company website has a very informative product page for Super Brain Booster. It lists the ingredients and the ways in which they work:
- Acetyl-L-Tyrosine is an amino acid used as a building block for key neurotransmitters, dopamine and norepinephrine which are important for drive, mood, and alertness. It has been shown in studies to improve cognitive function in conditions of stress.
- Alpha GPC is a form of choline, the primary neurotransmitter known to improve mental focus and memory.
It also contributes to the health of brain cell membranes.
- Vinpocetine, from the periwinkle plant improves blood flow to the brain, helping to improve energy levels and keep brain cells functioning healthily. By preventing the breakdown of energy in the brain, vinpocetine supports memory and other cognitive functioning.
- Bacopa is an herb used for centuries in Ayurvedic medicine to boost memory and cognitive performance while helping to calm and relax the mind and body. It helps to better manage the action of cortisol, or the stress hormone.
The recommended dose is Super Brain Booster 1-2 capsules taken up to 3 times a day. That’s a little vague and probably means that it’s considered to be fairly safe, and that you should basically take as much as it takes to help, up to the upper limit. A bottle contains 90 capsules so it would probably last about 2 weeks to a month depending on your needs.
Super Brain Booster Pros and Cons
Advantages of Super Brain Booster
- It’s made by a reputable and established supplement company.
- It’s affordable.
- he ingredients all have the potential to improve memory and cognitive functioning.
Disadvantages of Super Brain Booster
- The return policy only applies to unopened bottles so you can’t try it and return it if it turns out not to work for you.
- We couldn’t find any Super Brain Booster reviews from customers.
- There have been no clinical studies of the product.
- No vitamins are included in the formula.
Where to Buy
You can buy Super Brain Boosteronline from the Wellness Resources website. The 90-count bottle sells for $28.80. It is available, though a little more expensive, at Amazon. If you only
take 3 capsules a day, this’ll last a month, but it’s possible that you may need to bottles to cover that period of time.
There’s something to be said for choosing to buy supplements from a company that specializes in all kinds of supplements. They have the staff, resources, and experience to create safe, effective, reliable products. The marketing may not be as exciting and filled with outsized promises, but that’s probably a good thing. If you’re wanting to start supplementing with a memory enhancer, Super Brain Booster is probably a good one to start with.
Have You Used Super Brain Booster? Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 NootropicsAffiliate Disclosure
How People Found This Review:and super brain pill, and super brain booster, and super brain boost, and thrive naturals super brain renew, and Super Brain Reviews
Have you used this supplement?
Second time I have taken this Super Brain both times stomach very upset and my hands began to shake shortly after. I was not impressed, I did not feel anything that made me feel more alert just very uncomfortable and sick.
I would not recommend it but this is just the way it affected me someone else might not feel this way.
48 out of 54 people found this review helpful.
Want To See What SupplementsWork Like Adderall? Click Here To Find Out!
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
Can you use this product while on Warfarin? -Bob
Because Warfarin is a prescription medication, you'll need to check with your doctor to make sure there are no contra-indications.- Rob
2 out of 2 people found this question helpful.