Force Factor BRX Overview
Force Factor BRX presents itself as the no-nonsense, down to business pre workout powder that has everything you need, and nothing else.
No fillers, no added sugars, no unnecessary ingredients at all.
Just the good stuff you need to perform better at the gym so you get better results.
Nothing more, nothing less.
The long form of the name is “Body Rush X” and what you can expect from taking it is long lasting energy and focus, great pumps, and increased muscle strength and endurance so you’re working out both harder and longer.
And this is how you get the kinds of results you want.
My Personal Results
Personally speaking, I think BRX is a decent pre workout supplement.
It only contains 100 mg of caffeine per scoop, and the label says you should take 2 scoops about 30 min. before working out.
I could feel it kick in after about 45 min., but it was nothing “crazy” feeling. Just a bit of a boost and motivation for my workout.
For some reason the label also says you should take BRX pre workout on rest days. I figured maybe it could help as a nootropic supplement, maybe giving me some extra motivation to get work done.
In my opinoin, if anything it provides more energy and motivation to do physical stuff, and doesn’t seem to help with focusing / concentrating on mental work.
The taste, I’m NOT a big fan. I got the Blue Raz flavor (which I think is the only flavor), and it left a pretty bitter aftertaste.
I prefer pre workout supplements with watermelon, lemon, or strawberry flavors, but to each his own.
Force Factor BRX Ingredients and How They Work
True to their advertising, there aren’t a lot of different ingredients in Force Factor BRX.
- A B-Vitamin complex made up of Thiamine, Vitamin B6 and Vitamin B12. This provides a degree of energy to get you moving.
- Creatine to increase muscle strength so you can push more weight while you’re working out.
- Beta Alanine to increase muscle endurance by reducing the buildup of lactic acid which causes muscle fatigue.
- N-Acetyl-L-Carnitine for increased muscle pumps
- Vinpocetine and Huperzine A to increase focus and concentration.
- Caffeine for an energy boost.
The recommended dose is 1 Force Factor BRX scoop mixed with water a few minutes before working out.
The Force Factor BRX formula is concentrated so the provided serving-size scoop is smaller than it is for most pre workout powders.
Force Factor BRX Pros and Cons
Advantages of Force Factor BRX
- It doesn’t contain lots of fillers.
- There are plenty of favorable Force Factor BRX reviews from customers who’ve used it.
- It’s cheap.
Disadvantages of Force Factor BRX
- Lots of Force Factor BRX reviews portray it as “so-so”.
It’s not bad, but it’s not great either.
- You may have to use more than one serving at a time to get the effect you’re after.
Where to Buy
You can purchase Force Factor BRX online. At the Force Factor website, the 40 serving tub costs $40, but if you look around, you can get it for as little as $10.99. That’s a huge difference so make sure you shop around.
If you can get Force Factor BRXfor the low price of $10.99, I would definitely say go for it.I would, however, question whether or not it’s worth $40. It’s a decent pre workout if you don’t want a bunch of stimulants and additives, but it’s not the best thing out there.
Have You Used Force Factor BRX?Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Pre WorkoutAffiliate Disclosure
Want To Really Get Ripped? Click Here To Download My FREE