Kiojo is a different kind of athletic performance enhancement supplement than we’re used to seeing.
According to their website, it’s the most comprehensive and therapeutic choice on the market today.
They’re making a big promotional push that’s definitely caught my eye on social media.
So I decided to check it out and see what it has to offer.
Benefits of Kiojo
Kiojo is an energy and performance enhancing supplement that promises to hydrate the body and enhance the mind.
It’s these two separate yet equally primary focuses that make up its intention to harmonize your life energy (Ki) with your self confidence (Mojo).
In hydrating the body, Kiojo provides a refueling without adding high calorie sugars or artificial components.
It replenishes the electrolytes and nutrients you lose through daily life, exercise, or both.
Without proper hydration, your body becomes tired and weak.
In enhancing the mind, Kiojo ensures that your brain is firing on all cylinders so you’ve got mental stamina and spot on memory recall.
Kiojo Ingredients and How They Work
The Kiojo formula is divided into those components that hydrate the body and those that enhance the mind.
For Hydrating the Body, there’s:
- Bioenergy Ribose which improves muscle endurance during extended exercise.
It reduces cramping, shortens recovery time, and reduces muscle fatigue.
- NuBetiane TMG which is found in spinach, beets, and whole grains, and works as an antioxidant and energy booster while it balances fluid volume within cells.
- Sodium Ascorbate which is a non-acidic form of Vitamin C to help heal wounds and block the damage caused by free radicals.
- Potassium Citrate which helps metabolize fats and carbs.
- Potassium Bicarbonate which is an important electrolyte to help balance hydration.
- Calcium Citrate Malate which is also an electrolyte that reduces muscle soreness as well.
- Organic Erythritol which is a sugar alcohol for natural sweetness with a low glycemic impact.
For Enhancing the Mind, there’s:
- AlphaSize which is a proprietary name for Alpha-GPC which is essential to the brain for sharpening agility and delaying cognitive fatigue.
It can also promote the healthy release of Human Growth Hormone, and is used to combat degenerative conditions like Alzheimer’s Disease.
- Magtein which uses magnesium to support memory and cognitive function.
- Methylcobalamin B12 which increases production of red blood cells and nerve tissue in the brain.
It also improves energy and metabolic function.
- Zinc L Aspartate which is necessary for dozens of essential functions within the body.
It acts as an antioxidant, it boosts the immune system, and it helps with athletic performance and speed.
- N-Gaba which is a neurotransmitter found naturally in the brain and used to help quiet the mind for more focuses thinking.
Instructions are to dissolve one packet into 8-16 ounces of water and drink before, during, and after physical activity.
It’s got a light, fruity flavor, and it’s recommended that you use just one serving per day.
If you’re more concerned with the brain enhancement, sip it slowly over an hour.
You should start feeling the effects in about 10 minutes.
Kiojo Pros and Cons
Advantages of Kiojo
- Its focus is on overall health and vitality.
- Contains 3 patented / clinically proven ingredients that work as claimed.
- It’s vegan friendly.
- Reviews and Testimonials paint a very positive picture.
- It’s a bit expensive.
- Not available in stores.
Where to Buy
You can purchase Kiojo through their official website.
A 10-pack costs $24.95. That’s basically $2.50 per serving.If you use it 1 time a day as recommended, that’s $2.50 a day, or $75 per month.It is available in a 3-serving sports pack, so you can try it for pretty cheap if you’re on the fence.
That’ll cost you just $7.98.
I have to say, the product definitely shows promise. I have a packet of Kiojo here that I plan on trying within the next few days, so check back for updates!
Have You Used Kiojo?Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Pre WorkoutAffiliate Disclosure
Have you used this supplement?
Tom h's Review
I have been using kiojo for about 2 months, everyday. For me, I love it.
Want To Really Get Ripped? Click Here To Download My FREE "Get Ripped" Ebook!