Legion Pulse Overview
Trying to pick the right pre workout supplement can sometimes feel like trying to find the proverbial needle in the haystack.
There are so many options, it’s really hard to know which one is going to be right for you.
And just when you think you’ve got a handle on it, a new one comes along and you’re intrigued.
That’s what happened when I saw that Legion Pulse came out a little less than a year ago.
It looked good, but I thought I’d let a little time go by and see what other guys had to say before I dove right in.
Well, the word is in, and guys really seem to like it.
So I decided it was time to take a look.
Legion Pulse promises to get you pumped for your workout and give your body, mind, and muscles the energy, motivation, and stamina they need to get you going and keep you going at the gym.
And they give you two reasons to believe that it works: that all the active ingredients have been clinically tested with their results published in scientific journals, and that all those ingredients are present in clinically effective doses.
That second part is key because that’s where most other supplements get you.
They tell you about all the great ingredients they use, but what they don’t tell you is that the amount they use wouldn’t benefit a mouse.
It also should be noted that Legion is a very reputable supplement brand that has been in business for quite sometime.
So just what are these ingredients?
Legion Pulse Ingredients and How The Work
The Legion Pulse label clearly displays the ingredients along with their amounts:
- 350 mg Caffeine is present as a stimulant and to increase your muscle strength and endurance.
- 350 mg Theanine to boost your mental alertness and relieve physical stress.
It helps your body produce more nitric oxide for increased vasodilation, which allows more oxygen and nutrients to be delivered to your muscles during workouts.
- 8 g Citrulline Malate which works a lot like L-Arginine but it’s better absorbed and has been shown to actually increase L-Arginine more than supplementing with L-Arginine itself.
It improves muscle endurance and aerobic performance while relieving sore muscles.
- 2.2 g Ornithine which is an amino acid which helps reduce fatigue in longer workouts, increases your body’s fat burning capacity, and increases growth hormone production.
- 4.8 g Beta Alanine which reduces muscle fatigue, improves your capacity for anaerobic exercise, and increases the amount of weight you can lift, leading to better results.
- 2.5 g Betaine which comes from beets and improves muscle endurance, increases strength, and helps the body produce more growth hormone.
It’s recommended that you start off with a ½ dose of one scoop of Legion Pulse powder mixed with water or other beverage to test your tolerance.
Once you’re comfortable, you can increase it to the regular dose of 2 scoops.
Legion Pulse Pros and Cons
Advantages of Legion Pulse
- It’s formula uses the clinically studied doses of all its primary key ingredients.
- There are tons of positive Legion Pulse reviews from guys who’ve used it.
- There’s a money back guarantee.
- There’s no rush, jitters, or crash.
Disadvantages of Legion Pulse
- The tub only contains 21 servings.
- Some people don’t like the tingle they get from the Beta Alanine.
Where to Buy
You can purchase Legion Pulsethrough the Legion website or a couple of other retail websites.
The 21 serving tub costs $39.97 the website and $43.99 at Amazon.
It should also be noted that the reviews on Amazon are very positive, with an average rating of 4.2 based on over 5,900 reviews.
If you do well with caffeine, Legion Pulse looks like a quality pre workout product.Next time you find yourself in the market for a new one, give it a try and let me know how it goes.
Have You Used Legion Pulse?
Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Pre WorkoutAffiliate Disclosure
4 Star User Reviews
Have you used this supplement?
Been using Pulse for a few weeks now and love it. The biggest gain I find is muscle endurance. It has become very difficult to fatigue which is NOT a bad thing! thumbs up.
9 out of 10 people found this review helpful.
Want To Really Get Ripped? Click Here To Download My FREE