Made by South American company, Muscle Science, TestoBoost is a natural herbal testosterone booster that can help you counteract the effect that age inevitably has on your testosterone levels. Once you hit your thirties, your body just doesn’t produce testosterone like it used to. And it just keeps getting worse. While hormone replacement therapy is not necessary for most of us, a natural supplement that helps increase our body’s own testosterone production can help us maintain good lean muscle, gain less fat, and improve our sex lives with more desire and better performance.
TestoBoost claims to use a precise, highly researched formula to help your body make more testosterone, while at the same time blocking estrogen. This creates an anti-catabolic environment, setting the stage for the major muscle gains you’re looking for.
The product website does a great job of letting you know just what’s in TestoBoost, and how each of the ingredients works to boost your levels:
- Eurycoma Longifolia helps increase the both the production of testosterone and its free availability by utilizing the Leutenizing Hormone pathway.
- Tribulus Terrestris increases the production of testosterone also using the Leutenizing Hormone pathway.
- ZMA is a mineral formula that includes Zinc, Magnesium, and Vitamin B6 formula designed to boost testosterone.
- Chrysin works by lowering estrogen levels thereby making way for more testosterone production.
The recommended dose is 3 capsules with a glass of water either an hour before a workout or just before bed. You should use TestoBoost in cycles – 8-10 weeks on followed by a 6 week break.
TestoBoost Pros and Cons
It’s always a good idea to compare the positives and negatives of a product before going out and buying it.
Advantages of TestoBoost
- It is all natural.
- It can increase testosterone levels.
- The website is helpful and explanatory.
Disadvantages of TestoBoost
- It may be difficult to find in the US.
- The price is not made clear on the website.
- The presence of a money-back guarantee is unclear.
- We found no independent TestoBoost reviews from customers.
Where to Buy
Muscle Science has a website that clearly shows and advertises their products, including TestoBoost. What it doesn’t show, however, is how to make a purchase. There is a contact page, so you may have to contact the company to find out where to buy. We were able to track down one third party online retailer, though they were located in South Africa. The price, when converted to US dollars was about $45 per bottle.
TestoBoost may be beneficial for optimizing your hormonal balance for bodybuilding and sexual performance. Unfortunately, the difficulty buying it is probably just not worth it. There are other similar products much more easily available, so we don’t see a reason to go out of your way for TestoBoost.
Have You Used TestoBoost? Leave Your Review Below!
Our #1 Choice for Building Testosterone – Testofuel
Low Testosterone levels affect close to 50 million American men, and are responsible for weight gain, energy loss, and erectile dysfunction issues.Testofuel uses a specialized combination of all natural herbs and extracts to help give you a powerful boost in muscle mass and energy.
I recently had a chance to personally test out Testofuel for a period of 3 months, and have written up my full review and results.
Check out My Official Review of Testofuel Here
How People Found This Review:and test o boost, and testoboost reviews, and testoboost, and test-o-boost, and testoboost scam, and test o boost reviews
Check Out My Top Choice For T Boosters - Testofuel Click Here To Read My Review