Athlean-RX Mechan-X Overview
“No Pain… More Gain.” That’s the tag line for Athlean-RX Mechan-X, Athlean-RX’s joint relief supplement.
While it would apply to muscle fatigue, it definitely applies to joint pain.
If you’ve got joint pain, you won’t be able to push as hard or go as far as you could otherwise, and you won’t get the gains you want or deserve.
So we took a closer look at Athlean-RX Mechan-X to see what kind of help it can provide.
Athlean-RX Mechan-X is part of a line of products from personal trainer, Jeff Cavaliere.
Most of them are pure bodybuilding supplements, but it’s refreshing to see this one address a common, yet often overlooked issue faces by lots of people who lift. Jeff started his career as a physical therapist so he knows that the kind of pain that prevents you from using your muscles is the enemy to getting productive workouts.
Athlean-RX Mechan-X Ingredients
The ingredient profile starts out with pretty much exactly what you would expect, then adds a little additional help:
- Glucosamine Hydrochloride goes a long way toward improving cartilage health, thereby reducing joint pain.
It’s one of the most common ingredients in all joint supplements, and when paired with the next ingredient, works wonders.
- Chondroiton Sulfate protects cartilage and increases elasticity to joints can take more movement without causing pain.
It’s usually paired with glucosamine because they have been clinical studied together and proven effective.
- Cissus Quadrangularis strengthens both bones and connective tissue.
It also has a muscle relaxant quality.
- Hyaluronic Acid lubricates the joints so they don’t rub bone against bone, causing painful and destructive friction.
- Boswellia Serrata which reduces inflammation.
Athlean-RX Mechan-X Pros and Cons
Advantages of Athlean-RX Mechan-X
- The formula is pretty comprehensive, including the most popular joint supplement ingredients and more.
- You can save money by buying more than one month at a time.
- The ingredients are all natural.
Disadvantages of Athlean-RX Mechan-X
- I haven’t seen Athlean-RX Mechan-X reviews from customers, so it’s tough to tell whether or not it’s working for actual guys.
Where To Buy
You can purchase Athlean-RX Mechan-Xthrough the official website.
A single month’s supply costs $49.99, but if you buy two for $99.98, you’ll get a third bottle free.
Joint pain can have a really negative effect on your workouts, your morale, and your results.If you can alleviate it naturally, that’s the preferred way. Athlean-RX Mechan-X contains all the right ingredients.
The ingredients and formula alone do point to Athlean-RX Mechan-X being effective and having joint pain killing properties as well as strengthening your body all around.
The only thing missing is customer feedback to help us determine if this stuff just looks good or actually works in the real world.
If you want to try, start out with one bottle, and if you like it, the $30 or so it would cost each month make buying 3 months at a time a great option.
Have You Used Athlean-RX Mechan-X?Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Joint HealthAffiliate Disclosure