Can you really take a pill to make you smarter?
It’s always been a fantasy at some level – the stuff of novels and movies – but these days, more and more people are starting to see it as a potential reality.
The pills go by several names: Nootropics, Smart Drugs, Brain Boosters, Cognitive Enhancers, and Limitless Pills to name a few.
And while none of them live up to the dream of turning you into a masterfully productive genius solving the world’s problems and making millions of dollars at the same time, there is some hope and evidence that they can help improve your cognitive function and productivity.
Limitless Forte showed up on my radar not too long ago.
It’s a nootropic supplement, available online, that promises to help you wake up effortlessly, focus more intently, think more clearly, and get more done in a day than you ever thought you could.
Benefits of Limitless Forte
Their official website is the primary source for information about Limitless Forte and what it can do for you.
The idea is that it provides certain ingredients that bolster your brain’s ability to function at its highest level.
They talk about some natural ways you can boost your brain power, such as:
- More Sleep
- Vitamin D
But they go on to list all the reasons why doing fitting those things into your life is difficult: Exercise takes time and effort not everyone can give, meditation takes years of practice and devotion before you start to see real results paying off, finding time for more sleep is pretty much impossible, and the best source of Vitamin D is sunshine, which makes it very hard to get during the winter.
Limitless Forteoffers a shortcut for those of us who won’t or can’t fit in the natural brain boosting activities listed above.
Limitless Forte Ingredients
There are 5 primary ingredients in the Limitless Forte formula.
The website lists them all and provides a little information about how each of them works:
- Ginkgo Biloba which improves blood flow to the brain, allowing more oxygen and nutrients to be delivered to your brain cells.
Armed with this, your neurons fire at a higher level, more quickly and efficiently delivering messages so your simply more effective and on point.
- Guarana which is a natural source of caffeine that stimulates brain function, improves reflexes, and bolsters your mood.
- Lecithin which contains choline, a precursor for the neurotransmitter acetylcholine which is responsible for much of your memory and ability to concentrate.
- Vitamin D-3 which is necessary for the absorption by the body of essential minerals like iron, calcium, magnesium, and zinc, all important for not only overall health, but also energy, cell growth, and immune function.
Diminished Vitamin D levels are related to bad moods and poor cognitive performance.
- Schisandra Chinensis which fights against both physical fatigue and mental exhaustion, while also combating depression.
Click Here for a picture of the ingredients label.
This is actually a pretty disappointing list.
Nootropics have gone a lot farther than simple vitamins and feel good herbals. Where’s the Huperzine A? Where’s the Vinpocetine? Where’s the Phosphatidylserine?
The ingredients in Limitless Forte are useful, but they would be better as a supporting cast for a few powerhouse ingredients.
How To Use Limitless Forte
The recommended dose is 1 Limitless Forte pill per day, typically taken in the morning, but a “nootropic expert” is quoted on the website as saying he knows several professionals who “take much more”.
Limitless Forte vs Energy Drinks
The website makes an interesting connection between Limitless Forte and energy drinks.
It compares the two in several categories including: how long they last, how well they boost brain function, how well they improve concentration and focus, and how safe they are.
Of course, Limitless Forte comes out on top in each category.
But the comparison is interesting in that it demonstrates that they’re targeting drinkers or energy drinks as potential customers to win over, indicating that lots of brain booster users are really maybe just looking for an energy boost.
Limitless Forte Side Effects
The ingredients in Limitless Forte are generally safe and the product has no reported side effects.
Unless you have an allergy to one of the ingredients, taking this at the recommended dosage appears to be safe.
Where to Buy
Limitless Forte is only available through its official website, but they do give you a few different options for how much you want to purchase, each of which is more confusing than the last.
Here are your three choices:
- Pay $7 for a 14 day trial consisting of a 2 day supply.Choosing this option, like choosing any of the options, signs you up for the monthly autoshipping program.
They’ll send you a 30 count bottle automatically every month for the price of $49. It’s not clear that you’re only paying $7 at first, or when they’ll charge you your first payment of $49.
- Pay $49 and get a 30-count bottle.This choice will also sign you up for the monthly automatic shipping program.
There doesn’t seem to be much difference between this choice and the one above, except that you don’t pay an extra $7 for 2 more pills.
- Pay $89 for 2 30-count bottles.This option also signs you up for the monthly program, but you’ll be getting 2 bottles sent to you each month for $89 instead of one bottle for $49. This option is evidence that they expect people to take more than one pill each day.
Limitless Forte Reviews
We searched far and wide, but we were unable to find any customer feedback that isn’t associated with trying to sell the stuff.There are some glowing testimonials on the website, but of course there are.
What do you think, that they’d put up reviews saying it doesn’t work, while they’re trying to sell the stuff?
I don’t think so.
I also looked around on Youtube and came across these 2 reviews:
To me, these reviews sound….for lack of a better term, scripted.
Neither one of them goes into any depth about the product, other then raving about it and saying it’s changed their lives.
I searched through a website called Fiverr.com, where you can literally buy a review or testimonial, to see if these 2 were advertising their services, but came up short.
Who Makes Limitless Forte?
The company behind Limitless Forte is called EuroKram SP ZOO, based in Poland.
They are not a supplement company, but a website applications and plugins firm.
This is a pretty clear sign that Limitless Forte is a money making venture, more than it is a nutritionally beneficial product.
Limitless Forte Pros and Cons
Advantages of Limitless Forte
- The ingredients are safe and all natural.
Disadvantages of Limitless Forte
- The formula looks very weak, as we discussed above.
- The only way to buy it is by signing up for automatic monthly orders.
- The company behind Limitless Forte doesn’t seem to have anything to do with supplements.
- There are no independent customer reviews, other then a few scripted ones on youtube.
The Bottom Line
I definitely think there’s something to be said for nootropic supplements.
There are some good ones that can really get you going and help you be more productive.
Because of that, a lot of imitators pop up.
There’s nothing dangerous about Limitless Forte, but there’s nothing truly effective about it either.
Have You Used Limitless Forte?
Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 NootropicsAffiliate Disclosure
Want To See What Supplements
Work Like Adderall? Click Here To Find Out!