Reviewed by: Rob Miller
2 OUT OF 5
Take a look at the Predoxen website and it’s hard not to get excited about the possibility that you’ve finally found the male enhancement pill that does it all, and actually works.
They make a big deal of the notion that it’s been clinically tested by a 3rd party laboratory and recognized as “2014 Best In Class” by a consortium of medical journals.
It’s literally plastered all over their website.
That’s actually big news… if it’s true. You my be thinking “Of course it’s true. How could they print it if it’s not true?” But you’d be surprised at how easy it is for supplement companies to get away with using half-truths, and sometimes even what seem to be outright lies, in their advertisements.
Truthfully, a large part of what we do here is call companies out on this kind of bullshit when they pull it. And if this is the case with Predoxen, we’ll definitely let you know.
In the meantime, though, let’s go through what benefits they promise, what’s in the formula, the pricing structure, and whether or not it offers a better value than some of its competitors.
Related Article: Male Enhancement Pills Sold In Stores
What Is Predoxen?
The list of promised benefits with Predoxen is long and includes:
- Harder, firmer erections.
- Boosted libido.
- Increased size, including thickness and length.
- Greater confidence.
- Increased testosterone.
- Improved muscle strength.
- Greater vitality, passion, and pleasure all around.
Can Predoxen Make You Bigger?
You’ll notice that increased size is included in the list.
Predoxen is certainly not the only pill that claims to make you bigger. In fact, the majority of them make this claim. Here’s how they say it works:
Taking Predoxen increases the amount of nitric oxide flowing through your body. Nitric oxide is what’s known as a vasodilator. It relaxes your blood vessels, allowing a greater amount of blood to flow through. This increased blood pushes against the penile tissue, making it expand and grow.
Essentially, this is what happens during erections. (Source)
But it’s temporary.
The implication that somehow bigger erections cause permanent penis growth just doesn’t hold up to scrutiny.
No scientific study has definitively shown otherwise.
But like we said, lots of supplements claim to encourage permanent growth when what they really do is promote better erections. So if better erections are what you’re really looking for, something like Predoxen – if it works – can be just what you need.
A good look at the formula is a great way to understand how well you can expect a supplement to work. Predoxen uses 18 ingredients and claims that they are widely studied and used at doses higher and more effective than anything you’ve previously seen.
On the ingredients label, while all 18 are listed, unfortunately, most are included within a proprietary blend, so we don’t know how much of these are actually used.
One thing I will note, however, is that the entire proprietary blend totals only 745mg. This amount DOES NOT support their claim that these ingredients are well dosed.
The first 5 ingredients do list amounts. These are:
- Zinc (50mg). Zinc is essential for the body’s natural production of testosterone, and the amount of 50 mg is certainly sufficient.
- Tongkat Ali (400 mg) can help boost free testosterone levels by preventing it from being bound to Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG), which attaches itself to free testosterone molecules, making them unavailable for use by the body.
- Maca (250 mg) which is an herbal aphrodisiac from Peru. It increases libido and elevates mood, while also increasing the quality and quantity of sperm.
- L-Arginine (250 mg) which is an amino acid that acts as a precursor to nitric oxide. The more l-arginine in your bloodstream, the more nitric oxide you can produce. Increased nitric oxide is responsible for that increased blood flow that causes better erections. Unfortunately, Predoxen’s claim that they use a super-high effective dose is just not true. The daily recommended dose of l-arginine to combat erectile dysfunction is on the order of 3,000 mg per day, far higher than the 250 mg dose in this pill.
- Ginseng Eleutherococcus Blend (125 mg) can also help improve blood flow through an increase in nitric oxide production
The rest of the ingredients are listed within the 750 mg Proprietary Blend. These include:
- Sarsaparilla which helps your body relax, even in times of stress. This can help with issues such as ED and PE.
- Pumpkin Seed Extract which boosts libido and contains several important vitamins and minerals.
- Muira Puama which has been used as a natural aphrodisiac for thousands of years.
- Oat Straw which may boost free testosterone levels, increasing overall vitality.
- Nettle Leaf which can increase free testosterone by inhibiting the activity of SHBG, allowing more of your total testosterone to remain free.
- Cayenne Pepper Fruit which improves blood circulation, leading to better erections.
- Astragalus Root which acts as an adaptagen to protect your body during times of stress.
- Catuaba Bark which is yet another herbal aphrodisiac, this one from Brazil.
- Licorice Root which may increase both testosterone and libido.
- Tribulus Terrestris which may increase total testosterone by increasing the secretion of Luteinizing Hormone from the pituitary gland, which in turn increases the production and release of testosterone.
- Orchic Substance which comes from bull testicles and can boost testosterone levels. (Source)
- Oyster Extract which contains zinc, essential for increasing testosterone levels by improving production.
- Boron which is known to help increase testosterone levels and boosts absorption of other key ingredients.
It’s important to point out again, Predoxen claims to contain powerfully effective amounts of the ingredients included in the formula, but judging by the numbers they give, including the 750 mg proprietary blend, this just does NOT seem to be the case, at least not with all the ingredients.
How To Use Predoxen
Predoxen is a daily supplement.
Instructions state to take one pill in the morning and one in the evening, each with a full glass of water.
Predoxen Reviews From Customers
One of the best ways to know how well a product works is by reading up on the kind of feedback it gets from people who’ve actually used it. When it comes to supplements available online, the best reviews can be found at the websites of the independent retailers who sell them.
In the case of Predoxen, it’s only sold through its own official website, so the only feedback we could find comes in the form of “testimonials” on the official website.
I don’t have a whole lot of faith in such testimonials, knowing that the company can cherry pick and in some cases even completely fabricate favorable reviews.
With Predoxen, these testimonials definitely read as a little… over the top.
Here’s a good example:
Putting Predoxen’s Claims to the Test
Predoxen makes several claims designed to get potential customers to feel comfortable and confident buying and using their product. But claims are one thing. What happens in reality may be something entirely different.
Let’s take a few of Predoxen’s claims one by one:
Right at the outset, Predoxen talks about having been clinically tested. They specifically state that the both the total formula and the individual ingredients have been tested and “approved”:
Normally when a company states so clearly that their product has been independently tested, they also provide a reference or link to the actual study.
This is not the case here. In fact, I searched high and low for any proof whatsoever of this claim, and found none.
Again, Predoxen doesn’t link to any actual studies. It’s true that some components of the formula have been clinically tested.
Like L-Arginine, which was studied for it’s use in the treatment of erectile dysfunction.
Or Muira Puama, which was also studied on it’s effects on ED.
You may have noticed that I provided links to some of these studies above. But it’s odd that Predoxen makes a point of mentioning the clinical testing, but does not provide any access to it.
I find it interesting that Predoxen chooses to make the point that they use clinically tested high doses of the ingredients in their list when clearly in the case of L-Arginine – one of the most crucial components – the exact opposite is true.
Formulated by a Physician
Predoxen claims to have been formulated by a Dr. Jonathan Brighton, a “foremost authority on male reproduction”:
If Dr. Brighton is a foremost authority on anything, he is certainly doing a great job at keeping it under wraps.
I found no information on a Dr. Jonathan Brighton at all. Nothing in relation to clinical studies, or a Four-Phase Diamond Extraction Process, and no relationship to any university.
Is it Really an Award-Winning Formula?
As far as I can tell, this is fake as well.
I’ve been researching male enhancement supplements for a lot of years, and not only have I never heard of this award, but it doesn’t even make any sense anyway.
Medical journals don’t typically rate or rank supplements at all, and we have no reason to believe they made some sort of exception for Predoxen.
This is another dubious award claim. I found no evidence that the Adult Film Society even exists, much less gave an award to Predoxen.
Where Can You Buy It?
If you are still inclined to try Predoxen yourself, you won’t find it in stores. The only way to purchase it is through their official website.
The good news is, it’s not very expensive.
A single bottle costs $39.95, which is definitely on the low end of the price scale for similar supplements. You’ll even save more money if you buy multiple bottles at once. For instance, there’s a Buy 2 Get 1 Free Deal, a Buy 3 Get 2 Free Deal, and even a Buy 4 Get 3 Free Deal.
If you go for that last deal, that’s less than $23 per bottle.
On another positive note, Predoxen does not engage in any phony free trials or unexpected recurring charges. All orders are one-time only, so there are no surprises.
Related Article: Free Trial Supplement Scams – The Ugly Truth
Money Back Guarantee
Predoxen offers a 90 day money back guarantee and provides contact information to make enacting your refund simple and uncomplicated. I read the fine print regarding the guarantee, and it looks pretty fair and typical.
You must return the bottles, any empty bottles (up to 90 day supply) and unused bottles (beyond the 90 day supply) and they will issue you a full refund minus shipping charges.
Predoxen Pros and Cons
Advantages of Predoxen
- The ingredients are fully listed, including amounts for some.
- There is a 90 day money back guarantee.
- It contain several ingredients that can help boost your erectile and sexual functioning.
- The price is reasonable.
Disadvantages of Predoxen
- They make a whole lot of claims that just aren’t true, making it difficult at best to trust them.
- Despite their claim to the contrary, Predoxen uses most of its ingredients at levels too low to be effective in any real way.
Predoxen – The Bottom Line
On the whole, the Prodoxen formula is pretty typical for today’s market. It contains some good components – many of the ones we want to see. But overall, the dosages are too small to have any real effect.
Again, this is quite typical.
Perhaps the bigger problem is that Predoxen claims to do just the opposite. They make a big deal about clinical studies, high dosing, industry and scientific awards – all of which are simply made up claims.
The male enhancement supplement industry certainly has its share of shady players.
While Predoxen isn’t the worst supplement I’ve come across, they do seem to be one of the shadier players.
For that reason, I’d recommend avoiding this one in favor of something you can trust.
Have You Used Predoxen? Leave Your Review Below!
Our #1 Choice For Male Enhancement – Vigrx Plus
We have personally tested over 100 different male enhancement supplements, and Vigrx Plus stands out as the most effective in terms of results and customer reviews. Not only is Vigrx Plus designed to help boost overall stamina and libido, but it’s also the only product in its category to be clinically studied and PROVEN to work.
Click Here to read more about my specific results with Vigrx Plus
How People Found This Review:and predoxen reviews
There are no user reviews for this post.