Vega Sport Pre Workout Energizer Overview
More and more these days, people are looking for clean, natural ingredients in the products they put in their bodies. And that even includes bodybuilders. It makes sense, really.
Almost nobody knows more about what they put in their bodies than bodybuilders.
And it stands to reason that with the renewed cultural focus on clean and natural products, bodybuilders would be a part of that.
Vega Sport Pre Workout Energizeris a natural, plant based pre workout product that covers all the clean eating bases.
It contains no dairy, no soy, no gluten, along with no artificial flavors, colors, or sweeterners.
That’s great and all, but clean is one thing, effective is another.
What can Vega Sport Pre Workout Energizer actually do for you?
Vega Sport Pre Workout Energizer Ingredients and How They Work
Vega Sport Pre Workout Energizer approaches pre workout very differently than what you’re probably used to.
For energy, it relies on two complementary carbohydrates, one is a more simple sugar that gives you energy immediately, while the other is more complex, allowing for energy for a longer, more sustained period of time.
The Vega Sport Pre Workout Energizer formula highlights include:
- Brown Rice Syrup is the high glycemic carb for immediate energy.
- Coconut Palm Nectar is the low glycemic carb for the slow, sustained energy release.
- Green Tea provides caffeine for a more traditional pre workout energy, and it also provides antioxidant protection and L-Theanine to soothe anxiety.
- Panax Ginseng is known to improve your capacity for physical work and performance.
- Rhodiola delays the onset of fatigue so you can push yourself for longer.
- Turmeric improves circulation for better oxygen and nutrient delivery to your muscles.
- Kombucha increases endurance and contains active enzymes and amino acids for better recovery.
- Yerba Mate provides energy and focus without jitters.
- Ginger improves digestion.
Vega Sport Pre Workout Energizer comes in two flavors – Acai Berry and Lemon Lime.
Instructions are to mix 1 scoop with water about half an hour before your workout.
Vega Sport Pre Workout Energizer Pros and Cons
Advantages of Vega Sport Pre Workout Energizer
- It’s vegan-friendly, soy-free, and gluten-free.
- Some Vega Sport Pre Workout Energizer reviewers show very happy customers.
- It does contain some caffeine for energy.
Disadvantages of Vega Sport Pre Workout Energizer
- There are plenty of reviewers saying that the taste is horrible.
- It’s not going to amp you up like some pre workouts do.
- The Vega Sport Pre Workout Energizer are really very mixed.
The consensus seems to be that it’s great that it’s vegan and such, and it works kind of well, but really doesn’t give you great results.
- It’s a little on the expensive side.
Where to Buy
You can find Vega Sport Pre Workout Energizer for sale online through several different outlets.
The 30 serving tub sells for about $40.
There definitely need to be products like Vega Sport Pre Workout Energizer around.They bridge the gap between hardcore bodybuilders and hardcore clean, plant-based health enthusiasts.
And that makes sense because both groups care a ton about what they put into their bodies.
In the end though, Vega Sport Pre Workout Energizer is probably not powerful enough to win over the hardcore lifting crowd.
Have You Used Vega Sport Pre Workout Energizer? Leave Your Review Below!
Check Out One Of My Top Pre / Post Workout Supplements – Crazy Mass
I’ve been researching pre and post workout products for years now, and recently came across a great combo of supplements called the Crazy Mass Cutting Stack.
This stack combines 4 different supplements that are used in conjunction to provide great results.
I recently got a chance to test it out and post my feedback, click here to read my official review.
I am a crossfit amature.I like to workout and for special events like the open I need an extra boost.
I found the taste alright, but it didn't really mix well.It was a little grainy.
I had a bit of a boost for my workout, and noticed it's effects lasted for longer than I had planned.The caffeine made me a little jittery.
Overall, it's not horrible but it's not great.I cant say I woulkd buy this product again for regular use, but I'd use it if I needed something quick.
Want To Really Get Ripped? Click Here To Download My FREE "Get Ripped" Ebook!
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
Can I stack the energize with test reload for my pre workout? -Dien
Yes you can. Just an aside, you don't need to take the Test Reload at pre workout. You can take it any time.- Rob