To the Hacker responsible for the DDOS attack on my site,
I’m offering you $500 to reveal the identity of the person(s), company, or organization responsible for ordering this attack.
You must provide proof in the form of an email or other correspondence showing the responsible party so that I can pass along to my lawyers and law enforcement officials who are already aware of the situation.
I can pay you via Paypal, Bitcoin, whatever, and you can remain anonymous.
Email me at rob at supplementcritique.com.
To My Site Visitors
Well, we must be hitting the mark with our reviews, because our site is under a DDOS attack yet again.
What The H#$L Is A DDOS Attack?
A DDOS attack (according to Webopedia) is short for Distributed Denial of Service. DDoS is a type of DOS attack where multiple compromised systems, which are often infected with a Trojan, are used to target a single system causing a Denial of Service (DoS) attack.
What does that mean?
It means that the site is flooded with SO much traffic, that it causes it to crash.
Meaning neither you, or even I, can see it.
It essentially causes the website to not work.
This has happened to SupplementCritique.com before.
It first happened in July of 2015.
Then again in the summer of 2016.
Why does this keep happening?
SupplementCritique.com has made plenty of enemies over the years, primarily because we expose the truth about products who are more or less out there to bilk you from your hard earned dough.
We write about products that use free trials to lure unsuspecting customers into nightmarish auto-billing scenarios, even providing an on-going list of cancellation numbers and instructions on getting out of them.
We expose supplements that tell you they’ll grow your penis 4 inches in a month.
All of it B.S. of course.
Apparently, that’s not even enough.
Some competing websites (SupplementReviews.com comes to mind), write negative stories about us, complaining that we make too much money as affiliates, we don’t really test out products, and we use black hat seo techniques to rank.
What they fail to mention is that:
- Over 50% of the proceeds we earn on this site go towards purchasing $30,000+ worth of product that me and my team personally evaluate.
- The other 20% of the proceeds go towards the DOZENS of ebooks, special reports, free giveaways, and researching scams and content that help YOU save money.
- The supposed “dirty black hat tactics” we use are false. I sponsored the UNC Badminton team because my first cousin (who’s like a BROTHER to me) was on the team!The other links he mention are what are called “negative SEO attacks”, which means a competitor (possibly even SupplementReviews.com themselves) purchased these links in an effort to trick search engines into thinking that I did it.Do they REALLY think I would want to drive links to my site that say stuff like “Viagra review”? REALLY?!I can tell you with complete 1,000% transparency that I have NEVER purchased a link (not ONCE) to try to manipulate my position in the search engines.The reason why I rank is because I write in-depth, comprehensive, and FACTUALreviews of supplements that people ACTUALLYfind interesting.So what do they do? They write an “expose” about the 1 site out of probably 10,000+ that ACTUALLY physically tests products, and provides QUALITY information in various forms.
So, as you can see, I have a lot of haters.
Hence, I get a lot of flak for what I do.
In any given year, SupplementCritique.com will receive:
- Over a DOZEN Cease and Desist complaints from companies who received a poor review. These are from products that we’ve ACTUALLY tested!
- 3 or 4 threats of a lawsuit
- Negative SEO attacks. I literally have to spend 100+ hours disavowing THOUSANDS of links pointing to my site that I’m NOT responsible for.
- DDOS attacks, which cost me $1,000’sto fight and keep the site online.
And the fact is, I DON’T CARE. I’m not going to stop outing these scams, and helping YOU choose the right supplement for YOU.
Thanks for your continued support, I wouldn’t be able to do what I do without YOU.
to your health,