Afterburn Fuel Overview
Mike Chang has become pretty popular on the workout guru scene.
He’s got millions of YouTube subscribers, he’s been on the daytime shows, and he’s created quite a buzz around his workout programs, Six Pack Shortcuts, Abs After 40, and Monster Mass.
His edge is that people like him – people without genetic advantages and who don’t particularly want to workout – can get lean, ripped, and into the best shape of their life.
His philosophy is that if people can see results – a little each day – they’ll stay motivated.
To go along with his programs, Mike Chang also offers a pre-workout supplement called Afterburn Fuel.
It makes all the typical pre-workout promises like:
- Maximizing muscle growth.
- Increasing fat loss.
- Through the roof energy levels.
- Laser focus.
But does it work?
Well that’s what we’re here to find out.
Afterburn Fuel Ingredients and How They Work
Afterburn Fuel is a pretty all-around workout product.
The formula attempts to provide energy, motivation, concentration, focus, and serious muscle building power.
It’s basically divided into two compounds – The Get Jacked Matrix and the Cognitive Energy Matrix.
The Get Jacked Matrix includes:
- Creatine which natural occurs in muscles.
It’s what gives your muscles energy so you can work harder and longer.
- Beta Alanine which increases carnosine levels in your muscles, reducing muscle fatigue and increasing fast muscle twitches.
These are both super important factors to massive muscle growth.
- L-Arginine which, as a precursor to Nitric Oxide, increases vascularity for amazing pumps and workout energy.
- Citrulline Malate which also increases vascularity.
- AAKG for better pumps.
The Cognitive Energy Matrix includes:
- N-Methylyramine HCL which gives you clean, focused, long-lasting energy with no jitters.
- Vinpocetine which is a neurotransmitter that increases focus and mental clarity.
- Slow-Digesting Caffeine (as much as one cup of coffee) to give you energy and fat burning that’s more time released so you don’t get jitters or crash.
Instructions are to take your weight-designated dose with water about 20 minutes before working out.
Afterburn Fuel Pros and Cons
Advantages of Afterburn Fuel
- It’s contains a wide variety of workout supplement components.
- There’s a 60-day money back guarantee.
- There are plenty of video testimonials for Afterburn Fuel.
- Afterburn Fuel comes with exercise and eating strategies.
Disadvantages of Afterburn Fuel
- Independent Afterburn Fuel reviews, not affiliated with Mike Chang, are generally much less favorable than those related to Mike Chang and his programs.
- It contains creatine which is important for muscle building, but needs to be taken daily (often at high doses at first). Afterburn Fuelis only taken on workout days and once per day, so the effectiveness from creatine may not be as significant as you would think.
Where to Buy
You can only purchase Afterburn Fuel online through its official website.
A one month supply costs $67 plus $15 in shipping charges.By ordering, you are automatically signed up for monthly Afterburn Fuel shipments at the same price.
You can call withing 30 days and cancel this automatic membership, but if you don’t, you are enrolled by default.
There’s a 60 day money back guarantee as well.
Mike Chang’s focus on short yet intense workouts is a good theory and it’s shared by many if not most experts.
He’s got a decent program, and if you work with it as intended, I’m positive you’ll get some results.
But I’m not convinced his pre-workout supplement is a necessary part of his program.
I think you can do better by taking some workout advice from him, but choosing something else besides Afterburn Fuel for your supplementation.
Have You Used Afterburn Fuel?
Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Pre WorkoutAffiliate Disclosure
1 Star User Reviews
Have you used this supplement?
This stuff really does nothing for you. There's no pump. No rush. No focus. It's a total scam and don't get sucked in. Other reviews may praise it but they're probably on the payroll.
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.
Want To Really Get Ripped? Click Here To Download My FREE "Get Ripped" Ebook!
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
After using Test Reload for 2 weeks, I had abnormal Calcium levels, due I am sure to it's extreemly high level of D3, my Dr is very concerned. I want compensation for the health issues, the loss of calcium from my bones. Why do u have so much vitimin D3 in it?it's stupid! -Troy
SupplementCritique.com is a review website. We have no affiliation with this product. You'll have to contact the company directly to have your issues addressed.- Rob