Everyone is looking for the real “Limitless” pill.
It all traces back to a film starring Bradley Cooper where he takes a pill that unlocks previously unused portions of his brain and allows him to accomplish things no one ever dreamed of.
And while the extent of the benefits is still extremely far-fetched, the idea of improving your brain power is real.
The pills are called nootropics, and they really can help you focus, concentration, pay attention, and remember better.
There are some do-it-yourselfers out there putting together combinations of ingredients to their best effect. But there also ready-made choices too.
Zynapse is a ready-made nootropic supplement that promises to best them all.
Made by a company called Aeonetics in 2015, their goal was to make the strongest and most economical nootropic supplement available.
Let’s take a closer look to see if they accomplished that.
Nootropics got their start because people were looking for an alternative to prescription ADD/ADHD medications.
College students and others discovered that these medicine would help them focus in class, study for exams, and stay on task when writing research papers.
But taking Adderall off label is illegal and could potential be harmful or addictive.
Now you don’t need Adderall to achieve the same benefits.
According to the official website, with regular use of Zynapse, you’ll start seeing:
- Increased energy.
- Laser-like focus.
- Elevated creativity.
- Improved motivation.
- Quicker mental processing.
- Zynapse Ingredients
And it’s not just for students.
Anyone who needs that extra cognitive boost can find help with nootropics.
But not all nootropics are created equal.
A look at the formula can help us to know how successful Zynapseis likely to be.
Zynapse Ingredients and How They Work
The Zynapse formula is pretty comprehensive for a ready-made supplement.
The primary ingredient in focus is:
- Noopept which belongs to the Racetam family of nootropics, which is known as the grandfather of all nootropics.
It can act as a stimulant that also provides a cognitive boost.
It’s preferred over its popular relative Piracetam because the effective dose is much less.
The large supporting cast includes:
- Alpha-GPC which is a very bioavailable form of choline which increases acetylcholine in the brain which has been linked to improved cognitive skills, memory, and learning abilities.
In Europe, Alpha-GPC is used to treat Altzheimer’s disease.
You can find Alpha GPC in plenty of other competing supplements, including Adderin and Geniux.
- Centrophenoxine which is a form of DMAE that is better able to enter the brain.
It has been shown to be effective for reversing some of the negative effects of aging on the cognitive process.
- Picamilon which is a combination of GABA and Niacin that can cross the blood-brain barrier.
The GABA causes an anxiolytic response while the Niacin opens up blood vessels, allowing better blood flow to the brain.
- Vinpocetine which can enhance blood flow to the brain and is commonly used throughout the world to improve memory and possible ease the symptoms of or prevent the effects of Alzheimer’s disease.
- Huperzine A which prevents the breakdown of choline which will improve memory and boost alertness and energy levels.
- Bacopa Monnieri which protects the brain against age related deterioration.
It’s also used around the world to treat the symptoms of ADHD, anxiety and stress.
It works by increasing the growth of nerve endings, enhancing communication in the brain.
- L-Theanine which helps decrease anxiety and stress without causing drowsiness.
- Caffeine which acts as a central nervous system stimulant, making you feel more alert and focused.
The recommended dose is 1 Zynapse capsule taken once or twice daily.
Take one in the morning, and another in the afternoon if necessary.
They say the best results are seen over time.
Zynapse Side Effects
The Zynapse website does not list any common side effects, but some of the ingredients are known to cause certain side effects in some people.
For instance, Alpha-GPC can cause heartburn, headache, insomnia, and confusion.
Vinpocetine can cause stomach pain, nausea, sleep disturbances, nervousness, or flushing of the face.
Huperzine A has the longest and most serious list of potential issues:
- It can slow your heart rate.
- It can increase the severity of epilepsy.
- It can make a gastrointestinal block worse by increasing mucus secretions in the intestines.
- It can cause worsening of sores in the stomach or small intestine (peptic ulcers).
- It can make asthma or emphysema worse due to increased mucus secretions.
- It can worsen any urinary tract blockages, again due to increased mucus secretions.
The chances of these side effects are low, but they do exist and you should be aware of the potential.
Who Makes Zynapse?
The company that makes Zynapse is called Aeonetics.
They make one other product called Heligyn which supports and strengthens and lengthens telomeres with a potential anti-aging benefit.
There is very little company information available.
Given the fact that one of their two products was first put out in 2015, it’s probably a very new company
Zynapse Pros and Cons
Advantages of Zynapse
- The ingredients are all listed and briefly explained.
- The formula uses some of the better nootropic ingredients available.
- It’s reasonably priced.
Disadvantages of Zynapse
- There are no independent Zynapse reviews from customers who’ve used it.
This may be partly because it’s a fairly new product, but it’s also related to the fact that it’s only available through the official company website.
- The ingredient dosages may be too small to be effective.
This is where reviews would be helpful, since clinical studies of proper dosages have not been performed.
- I found no indication that there’s a money back guarantee.
A new supplement like this from a new and unknown company should offer a guarantee to make customer feel more assured while placing their order.
- Each bottle contains 30 capsules.
If you go with t he 2 capsules a day dose, a bottle will only last 15 days.
Where to Buy
You can only purchase Zynapse through the official Aeonetics website.
A single bottle contains 30 capsules and costs $32L Buying quantities will save you money.
Two bottles costs $58.99, while 3 bottles cost $78.99.There doesn’t seem to be a money back guarantee or any contact information provided for Aeonetics.
The Zynapse formula has some good components so it could be a pretty effective nootropic at a decent price.
But at this point, we’re still left with some questions.
With only 30 pills in the bottle, and one of the recommended doses being 2 pills a day, Zynapse could end up costing twice as much as you initially planned on.
Also, without clinical tests, reviews, or a money back guarantee, we’re pretty much left with no real assurances.
Customers could be much more comfortable buying Zynapse, and we would be much more comfortable recommending it if some of these gaps were filled in.
Have You Used Zynapse? Leave Your Review Below!
Our Top Choice For Nootropics – Optimind
It’s made up of a high quality combination of all natural ingredients that are designed to promote laser focus, increase memory, cognition, and energy, and help to improve overall concentration.
Click Here to learn more in my official review.
How People Found This Review:and zynapse
Want To See What Supplements
Work Like Adderall? Click Here To Find Out!
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
I am 58 years old and have use zynapse for almost a month now. The first day it hit me like an ampehtamine and a ton of bricks. Since then it provides a smooth clarity to my mental focus, and alleviates mental fatigue but not the rushy side effects like amphetamines. I am pleased with the effects and ordered 2 more month's supply. My concern is that it has some pretty funky components in its cocktail of drugs. Things that are prescription overseas but not in the US. Things that have been developed in Russia and former Soviet block countries that can not have the same vetting and review the FDA does in the US. Things that there have been no long term studies on the side effects for. Will any of this give me cancer 10 years down the line, or some other highly negative side effect if I continue using this product? That's the question. -Martin
The ingredients are all listed on the label. They're all over-the-counter substances, but you're right, the FDA doesn't need to approve them, so there's always a bit of the unknown factor. As for what could happen 10 years down the road or more, I can't really say and I'm pretty sure no studies have been done.- Rob
1 out of 1 people found this question helpful.